Content & Messaging | How To Write Killer Content On Social Media
Have you ever struggled to write content for social media? Not sure what to say? When to post? If people will even care?
In this episode we answer all of your questions around content creation for social media and give you some topics you can start talking about.
We also break down our 4 structures for how to frame up your messaging so you can stop over thinking and start getting your message out there!
- How to frame up your messaging into four categories
- We discuss the themes of Education, Inspiration, Aspiration and Social Proof
- When to determine the best time to plan your content
- How to determine when your audience is active and where are they engaging
- This episode concludes our business building series! We hope you've enjoyed!
Check out the episode on iTunes and be sure to leave a review if you loved it!
Connect with Erika
Connect with Lindsey
Follow Often Ambitious